* S+P Worldnews: (NO!) Forecast (for) May 2017! (But:.....)


Sorry, there will be NO FORECAST for MAY 2017 - since I'm heavily SICK (FLU) since MAY/01...

So there will be also NO CALENDAR and NO GRAPHICAL EPHERMERIS. 

Luckily I told you a lot about MAY 2017 in my APRIL 2017 Forecast and in my Moon-reports, I repeat hereby:

FIRST DAYS (up to 10!) is mainly influenced by RETROGRADE MERCURY, who became DIRECT again on MAY/03... you must give 3-5 days until Mercury is behaving 'normal' again - makes MAY/08... 

Since MERCURY is also for WEEKS in Conjunction to URANUS at the same time this retro-mercury-phase might show up as especially 'nuts' and 'annoying' and it should be a real 'on-and-off-phenomena'...
MERCURY will be in exact conjunction with URANUS on MAY/10 and giving a 03°30' orb it takes until 15 of MAY...
(all times as usual in CE/S/T = Central European /Summer/ Time) ....

I dont' know how RETRO MERCURY worked out with you - but I KNOW it worked out for me quite STRESSY!

Mercury became retro on APR-10 - and until APR 22 I didn't feel it.... suddenly on 22 I received an email who confirmed a time for a schedule with a 5 hour difference!!! of the original one...

- Well I thought as usual: 'most people are thinking like a piece of toast-bread, so lets' check WHAT 'TOASTIE' REALLY MEANS!... ;-)


Emailed back:

ME: Hi there: You sure 'bout' TIME?? paper mine says: 05 hours EARLIER?

'EXPERT': Hi, yes YOU right! - Please come YOUR TIME - my time WRONG... see you then (date included!)

ME: Thanx a lot! So ORIGINAL TIME CORRECT, okay? BUT: we don't see us THIS SUNDAY - we see us actually NEXT SUNDAY, correct??!

'EXPERT': Hi! - Oh: me so sorry - you right again!  NOT tomorrow but NEXT SUNDAY and YOUR TIME!

ME: Thanx.... (a strange mixture between annoyed and amused) 

(one week later the whole shit started again - but wait in the meantime I had a 'funny' experience with 2 people I wanted to help with sending MONEY with WESTERN UNION from A (Austria) to T (Thailand))

24-APR: Man wants money from other man - send via WU (Western Union)... Man in AUSTRIA never did before, man in THAILAND did...

Called man in AUSTRIA: he said NO PROBLEM will send TODAY to TOMORROW! NOW we have the f******** 08 of MAY and the money is still NOT DELIVERED... 
- Turned out, that man in AUSTRIA had no idea about WU - although he's 52 and there are about 100 or more WU corners in VIENNA! 
So he decided to do it ONLINE with WU, which is possible and feasible - but you have to wait 2-3 weeks until the HQ of WU sends you a REGISTERED LETTER!!! (I know it - did it 2 yrs ago myself - since then I PREFER TO WALK to the next WU corner, since we have about 130 of them here in Basel and since doing it online is quite time-consuming, while the guy at WU does everything for ME and it takes between 5-7 minutes...)

So the man in AUSTRIA is still waiting for his letter from WU HQ - and since MERCURY was retro when he started the whole shit and also in conjunction with URANUS it might end up that they send the letter for whatever strange reason to BOLIVIA or AUSTRALIA - which sounds indeed a bit like AUSTRIA... doesn't it? 
Man in THAILAND sent me about 100 emails/chats - also man from AUSTRIA... In the meantime I REGRET IT A BIT THAT I OFFERED MY HELP!!!! ;-)
But man in Thailand HUNGRYYYYY!....
ME: so GOOD! ;-)


- Okay: so then was one day BEFORE MEETING!...
For security reasons I thought it's best to call again WHEN this meeting now REALLY STARTS... 
A friendly woman from GREECE (who spoke perfect english) confirmed: 

'EXPERT': TOMORROW, time YOU said, not time in email!  

(I thought: Wowie - everything's okay!!!)


One hour later, I received an EMAIL:

'EXPERT-EMAIL': please come tomorrow THIS time - which was the 5 hours LATER time again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
I immediately became a choleric outburst and dialed the number of ZURICH HQ: BOSS!!!

ME: HI! Attention I'm angry, so be careful!!! Problem: 2 women comfirmed 3 TIMES!!! original time of meeting - now comes email who confirms - second - time of more than 5 hours difference/later!!!
Are YOU/BOSS maybe ABLE to tell which f****** time is now the CORRECT ONE???!
He was a bit shocked of course about my french, but I think he could feel that I can become DANGEROUS when seriously angry... ;-) 

He told me that actually the 5 hous LATER TIME is correct, and that he HAS ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHY THE 2 WOMEN CONFIRMED ME THRICE A WRONG TIME AND ONCE EVEN A WRONG DAY... HE EVEN ASKED ME TO TELL HIM THE NAME OF HIS STAFF WHO SENT EMAIL TO ME AND RESEND HIM THE 2 EMAILS - WHICH I DID... 

He said: you're right they told/confirmed you THRICE THE WRONG TIME, I AM VERY SORRY AND WE WILL SEND YOU A LETTER WHY AND HOW THIS HAPPENED.

ME: THANX, BYE!!!

Well, I really LIKE Toast-bread, you know!...? ;-)


- Then around the same time my TABLET started to behave strange (it still does!) and my NOTEBOOK seemes it catched one of those f********** 'I open a browser-window for YOU if you want to open one, okay? - shit-viruses'...

So yesterday I tried to fix it with CHROME/Google's own fixer - but it says it DOESN'T FIND SOMETHING! (My normal anti-virus program also didn't and doesn't find something!...) 
So I downloaded ADWCleaner and THIS ONE found 6 viruses!... Removed them. Start computer new... 
Open Browser again: still the same shit!!!
let run ADWCleaner second time: found 1 virus...
same procedure again...
Opened Browser again... same shit again!!!!!!
let run it again - same procedure again...

Opened browser again: And it LOOKS UNTIL NOW I WAS LUCKY!!!!!
(update: NO, the ad-ware is till here...)

GEE - what a piece of BS that was with these 2 girls, and the 2 WU boys and with my 2 computers...

WU still not fixed, Notebook MAYBE. WAITING for WRITTEN declaration of wrong-doing regarding schedule - but not much longer anymore or BOSSY gets another call from me...


Now, you might think  - well, but maybe REST of MAY gets better???

WROOOOOHOOOOOOONG!
Because rest of MAY most likely turns even LOUSIER!

From May/6 on (which was 2 days ago) until May/16 MARS will do a SQUARE to NEPTUNE - and THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST 'LOUSIEST' ASPECTS one can experience... It will be exact on May/11 and 12 and it's the classical LOOSER and LIER theme.

Be careful of: People who tell you things WRONG! (bad Neptune aspects nearly ALWAYS brings MISHAPS with them...)
They might do this usually without intention - but sometimes some kind of people EVEN OUTRIGHT LIE 2 U - for whatever reason...
(But OFTEN it's MONEY!... sometimes REVENGE and somtimes plain sickness!...) 
BETRAYERS and LIERS have a high season in those 10-12 days, and even YOU YOURSELF might be unusually prone to FORGET THINGS/ SCHEDULES/ WHATEVER and maybe even LOOSE YOUR WALLET!...

Better to NOT sign any CONTRACTS - mishaps are VERY LIKLEY...
(Or you might even end up BEING LIED to!...)
(Also - if possible! - don't buy a NEW CAR or any MACHINES in these day - it's very likely they are NOT WORKING AS SHOULD!...)
(And YES: At the very same time MARS is also in favorable Trine/120° to JUPITER, but this is according to the fact that JUPITER is also in Quinkunx/150° to NEPTUNE, which often means 'FALSE LUCK' - I'm afraid that the 'negative' MARS-NEPTUNE Square will be more dominant than the 'favorable' MARS-JUPITER Trine!...)

From May 17 to May 24 there might be a BETTER WEEK - maybe the BEST of MAY-2017.  
On 19th of May SATURN from end of Sagittarius is also in harmonious Trine/120° to URANUS at the end of ARIES...

(I do NOT EXPECT too much of that one - and IF so, it maybe will more likely work out at the END of MAY and early JUNE...)

From latest May/24 until around Jun/02 there will be THE TANGERINE NIGHTMARE aspect (again)!
DJ TRUMP had the 'luck' to have an inauguration day starting with a MARS-SATURN square which was badly placed to his silly SUN-URANUS conjunction in GEMINI...

NOW from 24 of MAY we have again a lousy MARS-SATURN aspect - this time it's an OPPOSITION - which might be even LOUSIER than the square!

Anyway: DJ TRUMP is exactly in THESE DAYS going on HIS FIRST OUTSIDE-THE-US TOUR - he's going to 'visit' YURRIP and other nice 'cities' - as THE DONALD would say.
(We remember: ' BELGIUM was a wonderful CITY!!! It was all, it was everything, I mean it was anything and something and where are my pills and where is my chocolate cake and where is forking Ivanka and whatever happened to my civil war!!?')

He might end up IN DEEEEEP SHIT!
His health is quite likely lousy, the meat-loaf he'll import from the states will be shabby, and he will be in general treated UNFRIENDLY - or HE is doing this to unguilty friendly people! - and the whole shit might end with THE END!...


As you know, LADY BABA said:

My dear moron:
The END is NIGH - at the END of MAY!....


UAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

    
(From 16 of May MARS will conjoin first his URANUS, then oppose his MOON, then conjoin his f******* Gemini-SUN, then semisquare his PLUTO! - It will not be finished before May/29...)


- It means: BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR!!!


remember my dear meat-loaf muncher:

RREAGAN had MARS on his Inauguration Day on HIS SUN - he was NEARLY KILLED a few weeks later and survived only VIA LUCK...
(Which was actually BAD LUCK for the US - although stinky Bannon says opposite; but he's SHABBY!...)



AND YOU - my dear tangerine nightmare - YOU had MARS on I-DAY squaring your SUN plus SATURN opposing your SUN!!!!!!!!!!!


more to follow....

GOD BLESS 'MURRICA - LAND OF THE BRIE!!!!! 

(and then MAY-2017 is OVER...)




SULA VIE MILEJO!



CHELI VENCO DEHO!



MALIOOOOOOOOOOO!!!



MALIOOOOO! - HELIGO SEYOMAN!...




CHELI VENCO RAERO - MALIOOOO!



MAAALIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MAAAAALIOOOOOOOOOOO!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


   
(MALIOOOOOO!)



BEST!

(WHAT IS THE LATITUDE AND LONGITUDE OF THE KERMADEC ISLANDS?)


____________________________________________________________




May the STARS be with us!

(c) 2011 - 2017 by Tibor Bugetty/aka Tibor Tausz-Weber.
____________________________________________________________


Kommentare